DURESCA® / busbar system
Fully insulated busbars are used to ensure connections between medium and High Voltage equipments such as generator, switchgear or transformer.
DURESCA® busbar systems offer a compact and safer solution compared to cable or conventional busduct solutions.
All busbar systems have a protection tube which provides the following features:
- Best possible barrier against humidity and moisture ingress
- Excellent mechanical protection
- Same busbar system for indoor and outdoor application
High stability under UV exposure.
Resistant to aggressive environments such as salt water, mineral oil, grease, fuels, weak acids and bases.
Resistant to natural ingress like fungus, termites and mildew.
Design requires less space thanks to reduced bending radius combined with an easy and fast installation.
The DURESCA® busbar system, with the highest level of quality allows a safe lifetime of more than 30 years.
- Same type of busbar for Indoor/indoor, outdoor/indoor or outdoor/outdoor application.
- Solid, separate and fully isolated phase bus; no parallel cables.
- Earth screen in copper, embedded in the insulation and designed for an exceptional fault current of 8 kA /1s.
- Custom engineered for each individual installation.
- Compact design with reduced bending radius.
- Short assembly and erection time compared to cable, no need for special fixtures or tools. Reduced erection costs.
- Resistant to humidity and moister ingress, no risk of corrosion.
- No need to pressurize or to add heaters; reduction of installation and maintenance costs.