UMG96RM-E Power analyser with ethernet and rcm
Power analyser with differential current measurement – unique in its class! UMG 96RM-E – energy, universal and differential current measurement (RCM) in one device.
The UMG 96RM-E is an extremely compact yet powerful universal meter.
State-of-the-art microprocessor technology, components made to tight tolerances, decades of experience with Janitza in design and production.
Five meters in one
The UMG 96RM-E energy meter fulls the requirements for interactive monitoring of modern power supply systems. It combines the functions of universal meter, energy monitoring, harmonics analysis and power quality monitoring as well as leakage monitoring in one compact device: continuous power monitoring and preventative monitoring of electrical availability!
The device is equipped with a powerful, innovative microprocessor. All measuring channels are sampled at a frequency of 21.3 kHz, allowing continuous measurement and capture of hundreds of values at high resolution.
- Universal meter
- RCM device
- Energy measurement device
- Harmonics analyser / event recorder
- Extensive selection of tariffs
- Highest possible degree of reliability
- Analysis of fault current events
- Analysis of the harmonic fault current components
- Digital IOs
- Ethernet (TCP/IP)- / Homepage- / Ethernet-Modbus gateway functionality
Measuring device homepage
UMG512 CLASS A POWER QUALITY ANALYSER
The Janitza UMG 512 is particularly well suited to the monitoring of power quality in accordance with current standards, e.g. EN 50160, IEEE519 or EN 61000-2-4.
The power quality analyser for many areas of application
The Janitza UMG 512 is particularly well suited to the monitoring of power quality in accordance with current standards, e.g. EN 50160, IEEE519 or EN 61000-2-4. All power quality parameters are recorded and analysed, e.g. flicker, short-time interruptions with fault recorder function, transients, harmonics up to the 63rd order, starting currents, etc. Comprehensive communication options, e.g. Ethernet (TCP/IP) with multi-port access, BACnet, Modbus, Pro bus, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, etc. enable cost-ef cient and rapid integration into existing communication architectures.
First class power quality measurement
- User-friendly, colour graphical display with intuitive user guidance
- Modern, open communications architecture via Ethernet
- RCM measurement
- Measurement device homepage with password protection
- BACnet protocol for building communication
- Modbus Gateway function
- Programming / PLC functionality
- Large 256 MB measurement data memory
- Alarm management
- Peak load presentation
- Power quality